Driving standardization across procure-to-pay
In this SIG Power Hour replay, Chris Stang, VP of Treasury and Finance Operations at Howard Hughes, and Gary Warder, a director at Clearsulting focused on source-to-pay, discuss the importance of building a strong foundation for procure-to-pay (P2P) to gain visibility of spend and maximize spend under management.
Howard Hughes, an organization that owns, manages, and develops real estate throughout the U.S., has experienced rapid growth—both organic and inorganic—over the last few years. With decentralized, non-standard P2P processes, its procurement and finance teams struggled to keep up with the demands of the business. Tune in to hear how Howard Hughes leveraged Coupa’s Business Spend Management technology to build a foundation for procurement.
Fill out the form to learn how Chris and team:
- Leveraged Coupa to leapfrog to a leading practice P2P technology and drive the underpinning process transformation
- Improved supplier experience
- Transitioned towards increased PO-backed purchasing
- Increased first-time match rates
- Are applying leading practices across the procurement function and building a roadmap for future automation and innovation