Make your data actionable
Do you have tactical insights to manage your finance function’s performance? Better yet, are you able to get to them without a time-consuming, manual workflow? No matter where you are in your digital transformation journey, automation and analytics consulting can be a game changer for your organization.
It helps your team draw meaningful insights from your financial data automatically—without someone behind-the-scenes bringing spreadsheets into a visualization tool. And programming the collection and formation of data can take minutes out of your processes, arming your teams with the insights needed to act.
Are you struggling with these challenges?
Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. Don’t stress—we’ll help you uncover the low-skill, high-effort activities to automate.
Do these sound familiar? If so, it’s time to take another look at how work is getting done:
- Processes involve lots of heavy, repetitive tasks
- Data lives in multiple financial systems and needs to be consolidated for analysis
- Excel and PowerPoint are the main tools used for reporting
- Too much time is spent collecting data without enough time to interpret it
Reducing administrative, manual effort allows teams to focus on value-add activities—like analyzing the data and translating it into easy-to-read dashboards.
When it comes to automation and analytics consulting, we believe in tangible proof—not theories.
Here’s what we bring:
- Proven automated workflows to streamline deployment across processes and systems to get you the insights you need faster
- A focus on the here and now, making sure you have a solid understanding of financial data, team performance, and overall risk (and how to reduce it)
- Deep expertise with visualization tools you’re probably already using, including Workiva, Power BI, and Tableau (plus others) in building dashboards with audience-specific details
Our automation and analytics offerings
- Building visualizations to help teams gain insight and act
- Creating executive dashboards that provide views into current financial performance and what teams are doing right now
- Automating highly labor-intensive processes like journal entries, transaction matching, collection of data, and more
- Reducing the time it takes to get work done
- Updating your dashboards to align with what we see in the market
Go further with Clearsulting
Getting tactical about your organization’s current state means you can quickly identify risks and adjust accordingly before it’s too late. Automated, highly visual dashboards make that even easier by allowing you to spot changes and drill into the supporting data.
We love getting into the details when it comes to understanding your data. We’ll address the low-skill, manual activities holding you back from high-value, deliberate decision-making so you save time across your everyday processes.
When you’re ready to harness your data and embrace the science of the achievable, let’s talk.