Staff augmentation services: Never mind the gap
Your company is dynamic and ever-changing. Your teams and their processes are, too. And when finance departments are asked to do more with their data and act as strategic partners, the focus shifts from day-to-day tasks to long-term financial strategy.
Of course, additional responsibility doesn’t always mean the old ones go away—and you may uncover a need for extra support, especially as you navigate new footing. We can help: Supplementing your accounting and finance teams with proven subject matter experts who can execute and enhance your processes with a mind for continuous improvement.
Are you struggling with these challenges?
If any of the below sound familiar, it may be time to consider third-party assistance:
- Trouble attracting and retaining finance talent, or needing an immediate backfill (but wanting to prioritize the right fit)
- More priorities than resource capacity—and it’s affecting your team’s well-being
- Often getting caught in the weeds, struggling to identify new ways of working and meaningful efficiencies
- Trying to apply automation and digital tools to your legacy processes, but you’re not sure where to start
We’ll help you fill the gaps so you can focus on what you do best: driving value for your business.
Let us redefine what staff augmentation means for your finance and accounting departments. We’re not just filler for executing processes—we’re a partner dedicated to improving how you work. Our certified experts lean on automation and technology knowledge to identify quick wins, automation potential, and new ways of working. And when the time comes to find a role replacement, we can help you hire someone who directly fits your needs.
Beyond that, here’s what we bring:
- Functional and technical subject matter expertise across the office of the CFO
- A deep, unbiased knowledge of the capabilities of BlackLine, Kyriba, Workiva, Coupa, and OneStream—and many of the data connectors that automate processes end-to-end
- A continuous improvement mindset that scales with your organization
- Ability to advise on broader finance process improvements and the technology to support them
All that and more—keeping you looking forward and aligned on what matters.
Our staff augmentation services
- Leading practice advisory
- Specialized finance and accounting subject matter expert support
- Tactical finance and accounting process execution
Go further with Clearsulting
Here’s what to know about us: We prioritize flexibility. Across finance, accounting, and their complementary technologies, we meet you where you are. Finding solutions that work where you’re at now, and scale with you as you grow—long-term success in mind.
See how we’re different.