OneStream enhance and expand
Project overview and objectives
A non-profit organization implemented OneStream ahead of the pandemic. But when COVID-19 struck with no end in sight, momentum was lost and user engagement with OneStream swiftly declined. In 2022, they searched for a fresh start and a new implementation partner to set them up for success as they enhanced and expanded their platform. Enter Clearsulting. The goals?
- Maximize adoption and ROI by using more OneStream capabilities
- Implement two quick win enhancements
- Define a roadmap for OneStream optimization, enhancements, and functionality expansion
What we did
With such a long pause between the initial investment and optimization, this organization was eager to start seeing results. After an analysis of current state operations, our team identified two quick wins—providing speed and agility to previously cumbersome and time-consuming processes.
- Originally set up with a custom dashboard, the organization was able to select multiple reports and transactional data to export—but only in separate Excel files. Instead, Clearsulting facilitated the switch to OneStream’s Parcel Service MarketPlace Solution for easier exports, additional parameter capture, and process automation via Task Scheduler.
- The initial implementation wasn’t efficient from a user perspective. For example, if a user desired deeper insight into transactional detail on their financial dashboard, they’d have to access it in a roundabout way with multiple clicks to find more information. To streamline, Clearsulting developed a new dashboard that clearly displayed transactional data, so all relevant information is easily accessible and on the same page, enhancing the user experience.
Our enhancements offered immediate improvements. To name a few:
- Improved reporting capabilities
- Automated and integrated data
- Increased user adoption and visibility
- Streamlined processes
- Centralized task management
These quick wins established confidence in OneStream and sparked interest in further expansion.
If it’s time to take a closer look at your OneStream processes and optimize to build a quality foundation, we’re here to help. Learn more about our OneStream enhance and expand offerings.